1. Create <ENTERPRISE_SEARCH_HOME>
Create a directory that will be your Enterprise Search UI home directory.
- This can be anywhere. On a Windows system, you can do it at the root of the C disk. On GNU/Linux, you can place inside
- This directory will be referred to as <ENTERPRISE_SEARCH_HOME> in the documentation below.
2. Install Third Party Software
Before installing the Enterprise Search UI servers and User Interfaces, you will need to install the necessary third party components.
- and others
See the link below to install these pieces.
See Prerequisites - Third Party Software
3. Download Enterprise Search source code
The Enterprise Search UI provides a complete set of components for basic search purposes (hosted via NodeJS) build with Angular 6. It also includes a Search API know as (SEIAserver) build in Nodejs.
Installing the Enterprise Search UI and SEIAserver
- Place the source code into: <ENTERPRISE_SEARCH_HOME>/EnterpriseSearch
- Clone the repository:
Remember to set up ssh keys in your machine if you want to clone via ssh. Follow official documentation Set up an SSH key
Run the following commands:
npm install -g @angular/cli (This command should be run as administrator, if you are on a GNU/Linux system use sudo)
- Change the remote origin to your local git repository
git remote set-url origin <Your project repository>
- When starting up the UI: Error: Cannot find module
- Re-run the "npm install" commands (step 3 above)