Aspire content processing for production systems based on document volume: >1M documents (total)
- File System, RDB, FTP, RSS, CIFS, RDBMS, Aspider Web Crawler connectors
- Support for Staging repository
- All other connectors are sold separately and are not part of the Enterprise bundle
- All Search engine publisher applications, such as:
Solr, Amazon Cloudsearch, GSA, Elasticsearch, FS4SP, Fast Content API, SharePoint 2013, File System Staging repository
- Support for distributed processing
- Support for content source failover
- Telephone support (8x5 or 24x7)
- Access to SNAPSHOT releases of the software for advance availability of new features
A full list of available repository connectors with descriptions can be found at Connectors; a full list of available. Publishers can be found at Publishers and what they do can be found at Component Library.
Aspire Enterprise is intended for production-quality, enterprise level implementations of Aspire for content acquisition, document processing, and query processing. It includes document level security for connectors and distributed processing for high-speed, content sources crawl failover over multiple Aspire servers, and high-volume operations where Aspire is run on multiple nodes.