Aspire Enterprise is the full version of Aspire, and includes the following:
Aspire content processing for production systems based on document volume: >1M documents (total)
- File System, RDB, FTP, RSS, CIFS, RDBMS, Aspider Web Crawler connectors
- Support for Staging repository
- All other connectors are sold separately and are not part of the Enterprise bundle
- All Search engine publisher applications, such as:
Solr, Amazon Cloudsearch, GSA, Elasticsearch, FS4SP, Fast Content API, SharePoint 2013, File System Staging repository
- Support for distributed processing
- Support for content source failover
- Telephone support (8x5 or 24x7)
- Access to SNAPSHOT releases of the software for advance availability of new features
How To Purchase Aspire Enterprise
Aspire Enterprise is provided as a maintenance and support-inclusive subscription license. For pricing information contact Search Technologies.
A full list of available repository connectors with descriptions can be found at Connectors; a full list of available. Publishers can be found at Publishers and what they do can be found at Component Library.
Aspire Enterprise is intended for production-quality, enterprise level implementations of Aspire for content acquisition, document processing, and query processing. It includes document level security for connectors and distributed processing for high-speed, content sources crawl failover over multiple Aspire servers, and high-volume operations where Aspire is run on multiple nodes.
System administration of Aspire Enterprise can be done via a web-based System Administration user interface, which requires no programming knowledge to use. Administrators can easily stop and start Aspire servers, add new content sources, install new Aspire applications, schedule crawls, and monitor crawl statistics as data is indexed into your search engine of choice.