Step 3e. Specify Connection Settings Values
In the Connection Settings section of the Solr Publisher configuration, specify the Connection Settings values for the connection to the server.
Connection Pool: Connection pool settings.
- Idle Connection Timeout: Maximum time (in milliseconds) to keep an idle connection open.
- Max Connections: Maximum number of connections to be opened.
- Connections per Target: Maximum number of connections opened for the same target.
- Timeout Settings: Connection pool timeout settings.
- Connection Timeout: Maximum time (in milliseconds) to wait for the connection.
- Socket Timeout: Maximum time (in milliseconds) to wait for a socket response.
- Connection Throttling: Enable to specify Throttling Settings.
- Throttling Period: Time period (in milliseconds) to throttle the connection.
- Max Connections per Period: Maximum number of connections used during the Throttling Period.
- Maximum Retries: Maximum number of retries for a failed document.
- Retry Delay: Time period (in milliseconds) to wait before a retry.