- Key Concepts
- Aspire UI Introduction
- Migration to Aspire 2
- What's different in Aspire 2.0?
- What's different in Aspire 2.1?
- Aspire Enterprise
- Open Source Components
Getting Started with Aspire 2.0
- Hardware and Network Considerations
- Download and Install - Aspire in 20 minutes
- Quick Start with Distribution Archetype - Aspire in 40 minutes using the distribution archetype
- Basic Tutorial (Aspire 2)
See below, under Creating Applications, for the quick start tutorial if you will be using Aspire to create new applications.
Information on how to integrate Aspire with Hadoop to create big data solutions using Aspire configuration pipelines.
Documentation for Aspire 2.0 administration, such as installing/removing applications, servers, handling network configurations, etc.
- Aspire Administration
- Launching Aspire
- Aspire Shell
- UI Introduction
- Settings Configuration (settings.xml)
- Administration Security
- Using Groovy
- Configuration Files
- Index Auditing
- Crawl Statistics and Performance
Failover and Distributed Processing
- Failover for Aspire using Zookeeper
- Distributed Processing
- System Health and Debug
- The Debug Console
- Performance Reports
- Aspire Administration Topics
Application bundles and components
Applications are pre-built configurations which combine multiple components into pipelines to perform larger, more comprehensive tasks.
A list of all pre-built components for Aspire available from Search Technologies
A list of all pre-built connectors for Aspire available from Search Technologies
A list of all pre-built publishers for Aspire available from Search Technologies
Creating new applications with the framework by configuring pipelines and core components.