This section is a feature still not fully developed. It will be completed for future versions. So far it will only display the current server.
The Servers Section will allow you to access the current cluster of Aspire instances and the applications installed in each one of those instances.
- IP Address and Port
- This is the ip address and the port of the server. If it is the current server, it will appear in a legend right next to it (You are here)
- Server Information
- General server information such as host name, start time, update time
- Server's Debug Console
- It will open the Server's Debug console in a new tab
- Server's Shutdown
- It will shut down the server remotely
- Installed Applications
- A list of the installed applications on the server. Click one of these applications to view the application configuration
Server Installed Application
Once you click on one of the installed applications on any of the servers, the application's general information will be displayed as well as it's configuration.