Some of the features of the HDFS Archive compactor include:
- Scans directories created by the HDFS Binary Writer and compacts these files produced in to HAR files
- Scans one or more content source directories
- Supports updates and deletes, updating or removing content from HAR files (by opening up an existing HAR, and transferring unchanged content to a new HAR file)
- Supports Kerberos security
- via a key tab file
- Allows addition of Hadoop or HDFS resource files to simplify configuration
HDFS HAR Compactor has been tested again Cloudera v5.10.1
Anything we should add?
Please let us know.