Complete the following steps in order to configure the Azure Blobs Publisher.
Step 3. Add a New Content Source
For this step, please follow the procedure from the Configuration Tutorial of the connector of you choice. Refer to the Connector list
Step 4. Add a New Publish to Azure Blobs to the Workflow
To add a Publish to Azure Blobs drag from the Publish to Azure Blobs rule from the Workflow Library and drop to the Workflow Tree where you want to add it. This will automatically open the Publish to Azure Blobs window for the configuration of the publisher.
Step 4a. Specify Publisher Information
In the Publish to Azure Blobs window, specify the connection information needed to publish to Azure Blob storage.
- Storage Connection String: This is the connection string for the Azure Blob storage service, which contains three parts.
- Default Endpoints Protocol, with two possible values: http or https. For example: “DefaultEndpointsProtocol=http;”
- Account Name, which is the name of your Microsoft Azure storage account. For example: “AccountName=myAccount;”
- Account Key, which is the key associated to your Azure storage account. For example: “AccountKey=myKey;”
- Blob Container Name: Enter the name of the container inside the Azure Blob storage where you want to publish your results.
- Transform to JSON: Select the check box to use a Groovy script (indicated in the JSON Transformation field) to transform the content and store the results of the transformation. Clear the check box to create the standard Aspire JSON content.
- JSON Transformation: Enter the location of the file containing the JSON Transformation script. This script will be used to transform the data from Aspire as it is posted to the Azure Blob Container. See JSON Transformation Script for details on the format of the script.
- Debug: Select the check box to run the publisher in Debug mode.
- Click Add.
Once you've clicked Add, it will take a moment for Aspire to download all of the necessary components (the Jar files) from the Maven repository and load them into Aspire. Once that's done, the publisher will appear in the Workflow Tree.
For details on using the Workflow section, please refer to Workflow introduction.