The Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Aspire connector will crawl content from an Adobe Experience Manager server
Some of the features of the AEM connector include:.
- Fetches access control lists (ACLs) for document level security. For the current implementation only Closed Users Groups are supported as ACLs.
- Search engine independent
- Can filter content based on properties using expected values or patterns
- Runs from any machine with access to the given to the AEM server
- Supports optional content fetching
- Connection throttling
The AEM connector retrieves several types of documents. Listed below are the inclusions and exclusions of these documents.
- Page objects
- Asset objects
Due to API limitations, the AEM connector has the following limitations:
- The JSON API needs to be enabled in the server for the connector to work.