Some features of the Azure Blob Storage connector include:
- Performs incremental crawling (so that only new/updated documents are indexed)
- Fetches Object ACLs (Access Control Lists) for Azure document-level security
- Runs from any machine with access to the given Data Lake source
The Azure Blob Storage connector retrieves any type of document and its attributes. Listed below are the included documents.
- Documents stored in folders
- Documents stored in subfolders
Future Development Plan
No new features have been identified to add to the development plan.
Anything we should add? Please let us know.