Some features of the Azure Data Lake connector include:
- Performs incremental crawling (so that only new/updated documents are indexed)
- Fetches Object ACLs (Access Control Lists) for Azure document-level security
- Runs from any machine with access to the given Data Lake source
- Service-to-Service Authentication via OAuth 2.0 token
The Azure Data Lake connector retrieves any type of document and its attributes. Listed below are the included documents.
- Documents stored in folders
- Documents stored in subfolders
Future Development Plan
No new features have been identified to add to the development plan.
Anything we should add? Please let us know.