Some of the features of the Database Server connector include:
- Scans all the databases in the server.
- Extracts table information from all databases
- Extracts the rows from all the tables extracted
The Database Server connector retrieves several types of documents.
Database Server connector has the following limitations:
- Incremental crawls are not supported at this moment.
- Blob columns are not extracted.
- Data extracted depend on the database engine rules, not all tables extracted can be scanned.