The Documentum Connector will crawl content from any Documentum content repository.
Some of the features of the Documentum connector include:
- Performs incremental crawling (so that only new/updated documents are indexed)
- Fetches access control lists (ACLs) for Documentum document-level security (including individual, group, and system-wide permissions)
- Is search engine independent
- Runs from any machine with access to the given Documentum repository
- Designed to support early binding mechanisms and group expansion of nested permissions
The connector will retrieve documents stored in docbases, cabinets, folders, and sub-folders.