Some of the features of the Feed One connector include:
- The Feed One Connector will create a single job to be processed by the configured workflow rules.
- This connector has the same function as the Feed One Component but it doesn't use the same component. Instead of triggering a job from the debug console, the jobs are triggered as ordinary Content Source crawls
- The Feed One Connector can be used to trigger scheduled or one time single processing functions such as:
- Pre-processing content previous to any other Content Source Full/Incremental crawls.
- Hadoop Job Launcher.
- Delete search engine index.
The Feed One connector is based on single job created from provided parameters