Step 1: Launch Aspire and Open the Content Source Management Page
Aspire Content Source Management Page
Step 2: Create a New Content Source
For this step please follow the step from the Configuration Tutorial of the connector of you choice, please refer to Connector list.
Step 3: Add a New Publish to FS4SP to the Workflow
To add a Publisher to FS4SP, drag from the Publish to FS4SP rule from the Workflow Library and drop to the Workflow Tree where you want to add it. This will automatically open the Publish to FS4SP window for the configuration of the publisher.
Step 3a: Specify Publisher Information
In the Publish to FS4SP window, specify the connection information to publish to FAST Search for SharePoint content distributor service.
- Publisher: (This name must be unique)
- Description of the publisher that will be shown in the Workflow Tree
- Fast Server (Content distributor): Fully Qualified Domain Name and port
- Fast Collection to publish the content
- Keystore Location: See Generating Certificates for Secure Communications to FS4SP for more information on how to create the certificate.
- Keystore Password
- Max Batch Size (10 by default)
- Max Batch Timeout (10 min by default - 60000 seconds)
- Location of the Properties Mapping File
- Debug: Select the check box if you want to run the publisher in debug mode.
- Click Add.
It will take a moment for Aspire to download all of the necessary components (Jar files) from the Maven repository and load them into Aspire. Once that's done, the publisher will appear in the Workflow Tree.
For details on using the Workflow section, please refer to the Workflow introduction.
Publish to FS4SP Configuration