Step 2. Add a New Content Source
For this step, please follow the step from the Configuration Tutorial of the connector of you choice, please refer to Connector list
6. Max Results per request: How many documents can be fetched by the search engine for the same query
7. Page size: How many documents to fetch per page
8. Url field: Field used to store the URL in Solr
9. Id field: Field used to store the ID in Solr. Used to compare against the content source audit logs
10. Timestamp field: the name of the timestamp field added to the XSL file (and to the Solr schema) to hold the index timestamp of every document.
11. XSL File Path: set to the default parameter to use the default XSL transformation file. To use a custom file, follow the instructions in Edit Xsl.
12. Debug: Check if you want to run the publisher in debug mode.
13. Click Add.
Once you've clicked Add, it will take a moment for Aspire to download all of the necessary components (the Jar files) from the Maven repository and load them into Aspire. Once that's done, the publisher will appear in the Workflow Tree.
For details on using the Workflow section, please refer to the Workflow introduction.