Version of Right Now required
The Aspire RightNow connector was created and tested using the May 2014 version
Before installing the Right Now connector, make sure that:
- The RightNow server is visible to the Aspire server
- The RightNow server is set up for Connect Web Services access.
- If required contact an Oracle Account Administrator to enable Connect Web Services
User Account Requirements
In order to access Right Now an user account with sufficient privileges must be supplied. It is recommended the account be the site administrator.
Get An User Account
- Create an Oracle RightNow CX profile with the Public SOAP API bit(s) selected.
- Assign an Oracle RightNow CX staff account to the profile just created.
Windows or Linux
The Right Now connector run on either Windows or Linux. It uses SOAP requests for the content retrieval.