The TeamForge connector will crawl content from TeamForge server through its SOAP services.
Note: The TeamForge connector may be purchased separately.
Some of the features of the TeamForge connector include:
- Ability to perform either full or incremental crawling (so that only new/updated documents are indexed)
- Fetches access control lists (ACLs) for TeamForge item-level security (Security is based on TeamForge users, groups and roles)
- Fetches metadata for retrieved content
- Is search engine independent. The content retrieved can be published by Aspire to any search engine
- Runs from any server with access to the given TeamForge repository and conforms to the Hardware and Network Considerations for Aspire.
The TeamForge connector retrieves several types of documents, listed below are the inclusions and exclusions of these documents.
- Project pages
- Planning Folders
- Wiki services
Future Development Plan
The following features are not currently implemented, but are on the development plan:
- Ability to control what content is requested from the repository during crawling.
Anything we should add? Please let us know.