Aspire is a scalable and resilient server cluster for secure acquisition, processing and publishing of unstructured content.
Supporting a wide variety of content repositories for content acquisition (connectors) and content publishing/indexing (publishers) and new components may also be developed and deployed on top of it.
Why Unstructured content?
It is estimated that 80% of all content produced and stored by organizations is unstructured. This means it does not have a common pre-defined structure, which makes it hard to find, categorize, analyze and most importantly use it.
Examples of unstructured content:
- PDF documents
- MS Word
- PPT presentations
- Compressed files
- Application Logs
What is Aspire used for?
Aspire can be used in many use cases, some examples are:
- Enterprise search portals
- Index content from an array of content sources into a Search Engine
- documents, articles, FAQs, etc.
- Content Migration systems
- Scan metadata from all content in a multiplicity of content sources
- Categorize documents and apply business rules
- Migrate content from legacy content sources into cloud based storage repositories
- Data Marketplace solutions
- Data Lake ingestion
- Ingest content from multiple enterprise content sources into a Data Lake for Big Data analysis
- E-commerce solutions
- Scan, process and index products into a search engine.
- Support knowledge portals
- Scan through support tickets, articles, questions into a search engine for support teams to get fast access to hidden knowledge.
Ready to start using it?